Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

After the Rain

So they say there's a rainbow after the rain.... It's been raining heavily in my life... when is it gonna stop and when will I see my rainbow.... wow... I'm such a drama queen... (-_-')...



Military Shirt Jacket / Forever 21
Pastel Pink dress / H&M
Boots / Bershka

17 comments:

  1. cute outfit!

    and what for drama - i hope it'll get better soon :) i'm also usually so drama, but these days something changed.

    xxx
    Daria
    http://fashionsurf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you're okay <3 your outfit's super cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the parka style shirt so much !
    you always have great outfits !

    www.glistersandblisters.com
    enter my $100 shopbop giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the military Shirt Jacket!!! Lovely dress!!!
    I follow you dear!!
    www.thegiuliasbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter what happening in your life You look amazing always!
    Love this casual romantic with edgy touch look.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  7. the military jacket and the boots are so cool!
    cool outfit :)
    anyway, mind to follow each other? thx before :)



    Little Berries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with your "drama"! lol I'm going through that stage now too :) I love all your outfits! Keep them coming, hun!

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely outfit <3
    esp i love the boots :)

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh.. this is insanely inspiring! thanks for sharing. I've been scrolling up and down you're blog for a while and i have to say it's so truly stunningly great and inspiring!
    hope you'll pass by and follow too.
    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colour palette here. And those boots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hear you about the rainbow. Double rainbow perhaps? Hope you're doing okay! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete