But my current problem is dry skin on certain area of the face. Like nose tip, and around mouth area. Some people might go… especially in hot and humid Thailand, dry skin is good… no sweat… no re makeup… and what so ever. But dry skin is not good!!! Main cause for wrinkle and line. No one wants line on their face!!!
So who should use this product?
-People who are afraid of facial wrinkles and lines (like me)
-If you have acne scar… this product is crucial!
-Or any other kind of scars
-Stretch marks from pregnancy
If you guys’ have been watching me rave about my skin care product and routine, you probably heard of this brand. Yup, my Holy Grail… SMOOTH E. I alternate between the “Gold” and “White” all the time. Currently using the green one… yup.. this is the original one
Reduces scars, black spots and fine lines for smoother skin.
• 100% Natural source of Alpha-Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E): helps reduce scar, flight free radicals, fine lines and aid skin smoothing.
• Reducing stretch marks during and after pregnancy
• Reduce wrinkle on your face, hand and body to a lively touch
• Highly recommended by skin specialists
• has been clinically tested suitable for dry and even the most sensitive skin(clinical data supported)
• MES(multi-layer emulsion system) for deeply and rapidly absorb to epidermis
• A household-talked brand in Thailand as well as neighboring countries for several years.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
• A derivative of Vitamin E that is more stable and more usable by the skin than Vitamin E alone.
• Help against dryness and the signs of ageing
• Help to heal scars and burns.. There is no known deficiency disease associated with vitamin e
• Currently it is recognized as a 'radical protector'
• Enhance the benefits of the unstable vitamin c molecule in its capacity to fight against free radicals
• Found in foods like almonds and hazelnuts and in the oil from the wheat germ, cottonseed, soybean, maize, sunflower, safflower, and in green leaves.
• When taken full-strength from a cut leaf, the juice of an aloe vera plant is great for healing burns
• In high concentration, Aloe Vera extract has the same healing property and is also mild humectants.
• Derived from a tree and used in massage and aromatherapy.
• A good moisturizer and emulsifier rich in essential fat acids and Vitamin E with anti-inflammatory properties, nourishing, moisturizing and firming skin
• An herb used in the repair of nerve tissues from crushing trauma
• Has the ability to actually heal and re-grow new skin, painful lesions and skin ulcers, even healing scars
• Heal a host of corrupt skin conditions, including wounds and dermatitis.
• Promote the tensile integrity of the skin.
• Increase protein growth(Keratinization) in the skin.
No. 1 Best selling scar and fine line reducing cream in drug stores, personal health care chains, super/hyper markets in Thailand.
This product have been through proper testing and are certified that it is safe for your skin. Safety comes first, when it comes to taking care of ourselves.
The texture is very smooth, soft and absorbs really fast into your skin.
But one thing we all must have in mind is that, good skin needs both internal and external help. We are living in the age of pollution everywhere. Keeping healthy skin should be done in parallel. Choose good skin care product that best fits you, and at the same time maintain your physical condition for better result. There is no miracle skin care that will take away wrinkles or make you look super young within a short time of period. Eat good food, drink a lot of water, exercise and sweat out to clean your pores and burn those fat, sleep well… are some advice that can keep your skin healthy and radiant.