It's a triple barrel curling iron I got from Rakuten!!!
I'm having a super fun time using this... so... I made a video showing I use this iron! Enjoy!
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
• A derivative of Vitamin E that is more stable and more usable by the skin than Vitamin E alone.
• Help against dryness and the signs of ageing
• Help to heal scars and burns.. There is no known deficiency disease associated with vitamin e
• Currently it is recognized as a 'radical protector'
• Enhance the benefits of the unstable vitamin c molecule in its capacity to fight against free radicals
• Found in foods like almonds and hazelnuts and in the oil from the wheat germ, cottonseed, soybean, maize, sunflower, safflower, and in green leaves.
• When taken full-strength from a cut leaf, the juice of an aloe vera plant is great for healing burns
• In high concentration, Aloe Vera extract has the same healing property and is also mild humectants.
• Derived from a tree and used in massage and aromatherapy.
• A good moisturizer and emulsifier rich in essential fat acids and Vitamin E with anti-inflammatory properties, nourishing, moisturizing and firming skin
• An herb used in the repair of nerve tissues from crushing trauma
• Has the ability to actually heal and re-grow new skin, painful lesions and skin ulcers, even healing scars
• Heal a host of corrupt skin conditions, including wounds and dermatitis.
• Promote the tensile integrity of the skin.
• Increase protein growth(Keratinization) in the skin.
No. 1 Best selling scar and fine line reducing cream in drug stores, personal health care chains, super/hyper markets in Thailand.
This product have been through proper testing and are certified that it is safe for your skin. Safety comes first, when it comes to taking care of ourselves.
The texture is very smooth, soft and absorbs really fast into your skin.