Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Zalora Thailand Press Conference (unbox their goodie bag)

Last month, August, I went to Zalora Thailand's press conference.

If you guys love online shopping, then you’ve probably heard about Zalora. From March 2012, Zalora is officially launched in Thailand at www.zalora.co.th !!!

And don’t worry about the system, coz Zalora is powered by Rocket Internet, one of the major online business firm in Europe. Their works are Zalando in Europe, Dafiti in Brazil and Lamoda in Russia.

Try browsing through the website, you’ll be surprised by the variation of their products. Their products range from clothing, shoes, bags, accessories, and beauty products like make-ups and perfumes. Hi-end to local… they have ‘em.

This is how the website look like!(down)

This is what I wore. I didn't really have time to take my outfit properly...so bare with me. (down)

Necklace / CPS
Dress / (I dont' remember the brand)
Silver Heels / yesstyle.com

Let's look at the management people of Zalora Thailand. (down)
(from left) Mr. Gerald Eder Co-Founder, Managing Director of Marketing.Mr. Peter Kopitz Co-Founder, Managing Director of Operations. Mr. Methit Mukdasiri Co-Founder, Managing Director of Finance and Customer Service.

Here is the highlight (for me). Thailand's most popular youtuber / celebrity / public icon /...etc.... PearyPie came for the work shop. She demonstrated how to use "Face Lace" and "PAPERSELF". (Click to see a clear photo on Zalora's website).

Some fall / winter outfit workshop.

And this is another highlight for me (again?). Opening the Zalora box!!! (goodie bag)

And oh yeah! Face Lace and PAPERSELF! I think I'll try these for Halloween! Not sure how... but we'll see!

(Check out Face Lace on their webiste "here"

(Check out the PAPERSELF on their website "here".

Woo hoo... what a long post... mostly photos tho... Anyways, see you guys in my next post!!! じゃあねぇ!

5 comments:

  1. whoa seems fun! i love paperself btw ;D
    great post <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun event and what agreat goody box!Oh, that face lace looks gorgeous!just fun and great touch to look nighout

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an amazing event! Love your outfit, simple yet edgy <3 x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so fun~~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    ระบบขายของ

    ReplyDelete