Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Backstage MC for MTV EXIT Live in Myanmar

So..

I've been away for a while... I've been working every weekend in November, been away to Sydney and New Zealand until the middle of December, and away to Myanmar.

At Myanmar, I got to work as a backstage MC for MTV EXIT's concert. It is the first international concert ever to happen in this country. Jason Mraz was the main highlight of the evening, but there was also Thai band like Slot Machine and other popular local artist like Phyu Phyu Kyaw Thein and R Zarni.

The main purpose of this concert was to stop and create awareness for the people on the issue of human trafficking. Apparently it is still a big problem that many people neglect and might feel it's a bit far away. But the problem actually is still a big issue and it can happen to anyone around us.

For more information on MTV EXIT, please click here.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love Jason Mraz ^..^

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com
    Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cool! Congratulations! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete