Nuffnang

Thursday, June 27, 2013

White and Grungy

White is actually fun.
 Why didn't I do more white outfit before... I guess it's the phobia of dirtying. The fun thing about white is that, you can do sweet, cool, grungy, elegant, professional... also party (But I wouldn't recommend, coz in the dark you don't know who's gonna spill stuff on you).

 「白」ってケッコウ楽しいかも。
今までなんであんなにさけてたんだろう。まぁ、汚れるのがこわかっただけだと思う、、、 白っていろんなコーデが楽しめて、便利。スィート系、クール、グランジ、エレガント、プロフェッショナル、、、遊びでもいい(あ、夜遊びは気をつけるべし。誰が何をこぼすが分からないからね、くらいし。)
 

By the way, thank you for the interest in my bag and how I got it. I have several mail asking how to get them. I've actually posted in my one of my post here. But I guess, I didn't write it clear so... here is an easier way to know Reebonz Thailand more.

 タイにいる方はREEBONZ THAILAND をチェックしてみてください。私のカバンはそこでゲットしま
した。

 

***********************************************************************

If you are interested in Reebonz Thailand, I have an invite link for you here
  INVITE CODE

***********************************************************************



Cap / Terminal 21 
Blazer / Flea Market 
Bag / Marc by Marc Jacobs (Reebonz Thailand
Heels / ZARA 


6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Really like your bag and those distressed jeans! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really gorgeous. love your post!
    do you want to follow each other?? let me know
    thanks xx

    http://naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, white is just perfect color four summer and Aki indeed it's so much fun. You look very cool.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. such amazing look!!! you look so gorgeous <33

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pants !!! so nice this outfit !!!

    Wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin!?
    Let me know if you follow & i´ll follow back :-)

    Many greetings <3

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete