Nuffnang

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Alternative Snacks


Before I start listing some of the stuffs I find satisfying when I need to snack, I just wanted to let you know that there are more examples on the internet, and all you have to do is just google them. These are the stuffs that are easy to find around my area and taste great at the same time.
And also remember that when eating any of these “healthy” snacks, make sure you add them into your daily macro counts.
Example: If you have nuts for snack, don’t forget to decrease the amount of your fat intake for dinner.
Want to know how to calculate your macros? Read this article http://rippedbody.jp/2011/10/23/how-to-calculate-leangains-macros/


Baked Sweet Potato

You can go for the normal potato, or sweet potato, but I think sweet potato taste way better… or is it just me. Anyways with potatoes, they contain approximately about 100 to 120 calories per 1 potato (about 100 grams), … calm down, I know it sounds a lot, but it got only 2 to 4 grams of fat.  I prefer sweet potato, coz yes, it’s sweeter, meaning they contain more sugar, but natural sugar. But sweet potato also contains more beta carotene, more fiber, higher in vitamin c, and super high vitamin A. White potato will contain more potassium and phosphorus, and lesser in sugar…. But hey… not much of a difference… I’ll go for sweet potato.

CLICK HERE to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment