Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

How To Eat Healthy When Go Out?



The most typical question we... or at least me, face .... every time I have to decide what and where to go eat out with friends and family. So today, I'm sharing some tips and the way I handle restaurant and ordering dilemma... Trying my best to be healthy... lol

คำถามสุดคลาสสิค... อยากไปทานข้าวกับเพื่อนและครอบครัว... แต่ก็ควบคุมน้ำหนักอยู่ ไม่อยากจะเป็นปัญหาให้กับคนอื่นแต่ก็อยากดูแลตัวเอง แล้วเราจะไปไหน?กินอะไรดีล่ะ? วันนี้เลยเอาวิธีเลือกร้านอาหารหรือวิธีการสั่งเพื่อที่จะสามารถไปทานข้าวกับคนอื่นนอกบ้านแล้วยังดูแลตัวเองได้ด้วยมาฝากค่ะ

Not that you're suppose to eat like this everyday. The best way is to do prep meal, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

บอกก่อนนะคะอันนี้เป็นวิธีแก้ปัญหาแต่ไม่ได้หมายความว่าให้กินแบบนี้ทุกมื้อนะคะ

CLICK HERE to continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment