Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All Black

Next month is April... which is suppose to be the hottest month in Thailand, but judging from the weather right now... I don't think it's gonna be that hot this year. Well who knows...






Jacket / CPS
Dress / Charlotte
Shoes / ???

24 comments:

  1. That´s cool!

    http://thelittleblackdresneverdiess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Loving the leather jacket matched with your studded booties. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooove this! I am such a sucker for all black.

    .AshleyRae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style and your shoes are so pretty :D

    http://vanessabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veeery rock chick! Adore the look ;)

    http://lifestylegeek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so great boots and I love ths edgy style! You look amazing!
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous! Those shoes are so adorable and I'm loving your leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool outfit. Love your shoes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outfit ! i really like ur hairstyle !

    ReplyDelete
  10. >w< รองเท้าสวยมากคะ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning look! I really love your leather jacket.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh! i love black !!

    and i absolut like your look and your blog!

    Let me stay here and see more!!


    xxx from spain!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your shoes are to die for! too gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm half Sicilian and half Russian:) You're so cute! Love the pictures! The outfit is gorgeous and it suits you very much. Following you from Trapani, Sicily! I found you at my friend dressedupalligators.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your boots are to die for! i love leather & studs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your shoesss!
    The studs make them look so hot :)

    ReplyDelete