Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I love Boyfriend Jeans

I heard from many of my blogger friends and friends around me that their boyfriend don't like "boyfriend jeans". Maybe it's because it is less feminine? Not really sure about the reason, but I think it is one of those simple yet edgy piece you can slip on when you don't know what to wear.

P.S. With the hat, I feel like I'm Jason Mraz... LOL

同じブロガー友達や普通の友達に聞いたところ、このボーイフレンズジーンズ(まぁ早い話がダボジーンズ)は男性ウケが悪いらしい。なぜだろう?女の子っぽくないからかなぁ~?私はケッコウ好きなんだけど。シンプルだけど、穿くだけでカッコイイって感じがして。皆さんはどうですか?

Hat / Shibuya 109
T-Shirt / Flea Market
Jeans / Flea Market
Shoes / Forever 21
Bag / Victoria's Secret
Scarf / H&M

5 comments:

  1. you look awesome!
    ikr! boyfriend jeans are very comfortable yet stylish <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, probably because it's less feminine. But these jeans are the most comfy and very easy to wear! And you are fabulous in them Aki. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too Aki! They are so effortlessly chic and you have styled them so cute.

    xoxo Ra
    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pants!!! so stunning!! <3


    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the boyfriend jeans on you! you pull them off so well :)

    Metallic Paws- New giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete