Nuffnang

Thursday, September 22, 2011

3 in 1 for Friday

I don't know if you guys have this problem, but I do. It's like this... you're gonna go on a date after work on Friday. You want to dress cute, but before that you still have work... so you don't wanna look too...unprofessional.
A cardigan can really help me in day like this.

1st Look: Casual Friday look in the office.
2nd Look: Strolling around the mall alone before you meet your date.
3rd look: He's here! <3





Cardigan / Flea Market
Lace Top / Forever 21
Skirt / Forever 21
Shoes / Lyn
Clutch / Flea Market

18 comments:

  1. so sweet and feminine! great tips :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardigan is timeless, keep you warm and fashionable! :) I hope you had fun Friday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great, as it really happens 95% of the time on fridays! haha

    Janelle
    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! love it without the cardi more though

    www.susuanalove.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Very interesting blog . U r going to my fav. Great photos.
    Following each other :)?
    visit me http://wienerfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this :) You look great and I love how you changed for different parts of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! You look uber cute ^_^ I love your outfits~

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice !!!!
    have you seen my new post of Milan Fashion week?
    and have you partecipate to my Chanel giveaway?
    come and see to visit miriastella blog!
    tell me what you think!
    kisses
    miriamstella
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete