Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Autumn MakeUps and some new stuff

Forgive me if the pictures are big, I just want you to see the details.

This Fall I'm quite into either beige / nude tone, or pink / red tone.

The first make up is done by the eyeshadow palette from Lunasol's workshop in 05 Deep Beige. I have to admit, the color is super beautiful. I've never own a beige or brown nail color, but this Lunasol one is just superb!(EX34 Medium Beige)

The 2nd look is the pink / red. Nail color is REVLON in 730 Valentine. The eyeshadows are L'OREAL in 02 Plum Harmony.

New boots from Bershka, and red tights from Accessorize.










15 comments:

  1. oh dear. you look so beautiful!

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! YAY!!!!! FABULOUS!!!

    Okay excitement over, I love Lunasol and your ROCK this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty makeup look!! and i love ur nude nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely make up :)
    im really into nude nailpolish at the moment too
    jessie x

    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lunasol palette looks lovey! Great FOTD too. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your make up is amazing, you look beautiful

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute boots and love the 2nd pic of you :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the taupe nail color :) Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your makeup and that red nail polish color. Great blog too; I just found it! Would you like to follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg you're sooo pretty! I LOVE these shots of you and that cherry nail color looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing in close ups, gorgeous photos! Which camera/lens do you use?

    ReplyDelete