Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Light & Shadow [Lunasol Workshop]

"Kanebo" is one of Japan's leading cosmetic company. Recently one of it sub brand by the name of "Lunasol" have invited me to join their Autumn 2011 workshop. Their concept is that, if there is no light, there will be no shadow. The beauty of this new eyeshadow palette is that you have everything you need in one. The base, highlight, shadow, and liner. The product was amazing... I wish I can just take them all home with me...lol.

For more information about the brand please visit Lunasol

I will probably do my Autumn make-up post soon.













13 comments:

  1. Wow this photos are really great, and you look so pretty in it!!! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Looks like such a great event, I have all 5 palettes with me but they are so beautiful I don't want to use them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures. looks like an amazing event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool!!! great post and pictures!!1 I'm sure you had an excellent time on this event!!!
    Cheers
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are lovely, looked like great fun :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful.I seems so fabulous. Can't wait for make -up post for Fall.
    You look gorgeous!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos my dear. You're very pretty! :))

    itsennaiid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictues! You're beautiful!
    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete